Göpfert Maschinen GmbH in Wiesentheid/Germany takes over 100 % of Dücker Corrpal AB in Ystad/Sweden.

The specialist for Breakers and Palletising Systems is renamed to Corrpal Systems AB, Member of Göpfert Group.

Göpfert Maschinen GmbH has already owned 51 % of the shares since 2019, now Göpfert has taken over the remaining 49 % from Dücker International in Langenfeld/Germany. At the same time, the company will change its name to Corrpal Systems AB.

With this transaction Corrpal Systems AB will pursue its goals of becoming a leading premium supplier for palletising corrugated packaging even more intensively.

Göpfert Maschinen GmbH will thus become a full-range supplier of corrugated board processing systems.